Prince George’s County law firm seeks a foreclosure case processor. The ideal candidate will be highly organized with an attention to detail and have real estate settlement experience.
- Work in a fast-paced environment managing a high volume caseloads
- Communicate with clients through internet-based applications/systems
- Monitor court dockets
- Meet filing deadlines
- Secure ratification of sales
- Manage settlement with third party purchasers
- State foreclosure audits
- Draft and file motions and pleadings
- Knowledge of Case Aware
Candidates are asked to submit a statement of interest, resume, and salary requirements.