BP Fisher Law Group, LLP is looking to fill a full-time office assistant at our National Harbor location. Applicants must be detailed oriented, hardworking, and possess strong organizational skills. Prior office experience is not required. As an office assistant, you will be responsible for handling clerical tasks in our office as needed.
- Scanning, uploading, and distributing documents as needed.
- Reporting key information to the client(s) through various client portals.
- Assist other key personnel with various tasks.
- Performing office clerk duties and errands.
- Recording legal documentation at various courthouses.
- Creating and entering information into databases.
Candidates are asked to submit a statement of interest, resume, and salary requirements.